An Open-label, Non-randomized, Within-patient Dose-finding Study Followed by a Randomized, Double-blind Placebo Controlled Study With Extension to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of CDZ173 in Patients With APDS/PASLI (Activated Phosphoinositide 3-kinase Delta Syndrome/ p110δ-activating Mutation Causing Senescent T Cells, Lymphadenopathy and Immunodeficiency)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CDZ 173 (Primary)
- Indications Immunodeficiency disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 02 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 21 Feb 2019.
- 02 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 22 Jan 2019.
- 29 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Apr 2019.