Phase 3 Study Evaluating Safety and Efficacy of OTX-DP for Treatment of Ocular Inflammation and Pain After Cataract Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Ocular inflammation; Ocular pain; Postoperative inflammation; Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ocular Therapeutix
- 11 May 2017 According to an Ocular Therapeutix media release, subject to the approval of the NDA for post-surgical ocular pain by the FDA (based on a phase 2 study-NCT01666210 and two phase 3 trials-NCT02034019,NCT02089113), the company intends to submit a supplement to its NDA for DEXTENZA to broaden its label to include a post-surgical ocular inflammation indication, based on the results of this third phase 3 study.
- 11 May 2017 According to an Ocular Therapeutix media release, results of the pooled analysis from three phase 3 clinical trials evaluating the integrated efficacy and safety of DEXTENZA (NCT02089113, NCT02034019 and NCT02736175), presented at the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) Annual Meeting (2017).
- 11 May 2017 Results of the pooled analysis from three phase 3 clinical trials evaluating the integrated efficacy and safety of DEXTENZA (NCT02089113, NCT02034019 and NCT02736175), published in an Ocular Therapeutix Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History