Phase I/II Trial of MK-3475 and Hypofractionated Stereotactic Radiation Therapy in Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 19 May 2016 Protocol has been amended to change in treatment table, inclusion as well as exclusion criteria.
- 18 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 1 Sep 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.