A Phase IV multicentre, open-label, non-interventional study of postmenopausal women with oestrogen receptor positive locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer treated with Afinitor (everolimus [RAD001]) in combination with exemestane, after progression of therapy with nonsteroidal aromatase inhibitors.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Exemestane
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 12 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 May 2015 New trial record