A Phase II Multicenter, Open-Label Extension Study Assessing the Long-Term Efficacy and Safety of Subcutaneous ALX-0061 in Subjects with Moderate to Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Have Completed One of the Preceding Phase IIb Studies with ALX-0061
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vobarilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ablynx
- 16 Nov 2017 According to an Ablynx media release, topline results expected in H2 2018.
- 07 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Aug 2017 According to an Ablynx media release, patient roll-over rate is 94%.