An open-label, uncontrolled, multi-centre phase II combination study to investigate efficacy and safety of ONO-4538 in advanced melanoma patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers K.K.; Ono Pharmaceutical
- 29 Sep 2017 According to an Ono Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has submitted a supplemental application for Opdivo and Yervoy combination for the treatment of unresectable melanoma in Japan. The application is bases on results from this and phase III CheckMate-067 clinical trials.
- 24 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 May 2015 Information about location, status taken from https://www.ono.co.jp/eng/investor/pdf/fr/2015/0512/fi0512.pdf