Safety and Efficacy of Aprepitant for Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting in Patients With Lung Cancer Receiving Multiple-day Cisplatin Chemotherapy
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Palonosetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Dec 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Nov 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2015 New trial record