A Randomized, Double-blind, Controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of RT001 in Patients With Friedreich's Ataxia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RT 001 (Primary)
- Indications Friedreich's ataxia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Retrotope
- 28 Apr 2017 Results presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 03 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Sep 2016 Results published in a Retrotope media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History