A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-Center Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of APD334 in Patients with Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etrasimod (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Arena Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Aug 2017 According to an Arena Pharmaceuticals media release, data readout from the study is expected around year-end 2017 to Q1 2018.
- 11 Mar 2017 This trial has been completed in the Czech Republic.
- 08 Aug 2016 According to an Arena Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study is expected in the fourth quarter of 2017.