A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-Center Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of APD334 in Patients with Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etrasimod (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Arena Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported in an Arena Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 07 Nov 2017 According to an Arena Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to complete enrollment in this trial during this week (2nd week of November 2017) and expects data in the first quarter of 2018.
- 06 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.