A Phase I, Open-Label, Non-Randomized, Dose-Escalating Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Study of TAS-119 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs TAS 119 (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Taiho Pharmaceutical
- 29 Jan 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, the treatment arms are reduced from two to one, the TAS-119 + docetaxel combination arm has been removed from the study.
- 29 Jan 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 195 to 80, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 May 2015 New trial record