A Phase III Study Comparing Single-Agent Olaparib or the Combination of Cediranib and Olaparib to Standard Platinum-Based Chemotherapy in Women With Recurrent Platinum-Sensitive Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib (Primary) ; Olaparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Doxorubicin liposomal; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Feb 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Jan 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Feb 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 May 2015 New trial record