A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multi-Dose, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of REGN475 in Patients With Pain Due to Osteoarthritis of the Knee or Hip
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fasinumab (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis; Pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Oct 2016 According to a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release, the company is planning to advance only lower doses in phase 3 program, subject to discussion with FDA and other regulatory authorities.
- 14 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Nov 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History