A Phase III Study on the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of Coagulation Factor VIIa (Recombinant) in Congenital Hemophilia A or B Pediatric Patients From Birth to <12 Years Old With Inhibitors to Factor VIII or IX: PerSept 2
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Recombinant factor VIIa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A; Haemophilia B
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PERSEPT2
- Sponsors LFB Biotechnologies; rEVO Biologics
- 11 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic, according to European Clinical Trials Database
- 24 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 30 Aug 2017.
- 24 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 30 Jun 2017.