A Phase 3, Randomized, Controlled, Multi-Center, Open-Label Study to Compare Tivozanib Hydrochloride to Sorafenib in Subjects With Refractory Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tivozanib (Primary) ; Sorafenib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIVO-3
- Sponsors AVEO Oncology
- 05 Oct 2017 According to an AVEO Oncology media release, company is expecting results in the first quarter of 2018.
- 05 Oct 2017 According to an AVEO Oncology media release, a pre-planned futility analysis(cut -off date 29 May 2017) is completed, and based on the results of the futility analysis, an independent statistician has recommended that the study should continue as planned without modification.
- 09 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an AVEO Oncology media release.