A Phase 3, Randomized, Controlled, Multi-Center, Open-Label Study to Compare Tivozanib Hydrochloride to Sorafenib in Subjects With Refractory Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tivozanib (Primary) ; Sorafenib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIVO-3
- Sponsors AVEO Oncology
- 09 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an AVEO Oncology media release.
- 20 Jun 2017 According to an AVEO Oncology media release, a pre-planned futility analysis of the trial is expected around midyear 2017, with topline data expected in the first quarter of 2018.
- 20 Jun 2017 According to an AVEO Oncology media release, target enrollment of 322 patients has been reached in the trial, the study will continue enrolling additional patients for the next few weeks to replace early dropouts.