A Phase 3, Randomized, Controlled, Multi-Center, Open-Label Study to Compare Tivozanib Hydrochloride to Sorafenib in Subjects With Refractory Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tivozanib (Primary) ; Sorafenib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIVO-3
- Sponsors AVEO Oncology
- 20 Nov 2017 According to an Aveo Oncology media release, U.S. regulatory filing anticipated in the second half of 2018.
- 15 Nov 2017 According to an AVEO Oncology media release, company plans to file for FDA approval, once results from Tivo-3 trial are available.
- 05 Oct 2017 According to an AVEO Oncology media release, company is expecting results in the first quarter of 2018.