A 6-month, Open Label, Randomised, Efficacy Study to Evaluate Fluticasone Furoate (FF, GW685698)/Vilanterol (VI, GW642444) Inhalation Powder Delivered Once Daily Via the Dry Powder Inhaler ELLIPTA Compared With Usual ICS/LABA Maintenance Therapy Delivered by Dry Powder Inhaler in Subjects With Persistent Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide/formoterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 19 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 10 Aug 2017 The trial has been completed in Germany (End date: 2017-07-20).
- 28 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 27 Jul 2017.