A Single-centre, Follow-up Study to Investigate the Effect of GSK2245035 on Nasal Allergic Reactivity in Subjects Who Completed Treatment in Study TL7116958 in 2014
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2245035 (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 21 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.