A Single Arm, Tolerability and Safety Phase IV Study of Fulvestrant(Faslodex) as 2nd Line and Later Therapy in Postmenopausal Women With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fulvestrant (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 27 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Jun 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 80 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.