A Prospective, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter, Phase 3 Study of OTO-104 Given as a Single Intratympanic Injection in Subjects With Unilateral Meniere's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Meniere's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVERTS-1
- Sponsors Otonomy
- 04 May 2017 According to an Otonomy media release, top-line data from the trial is expected in the third quarter of 2017.
- 04 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an Otonomy media release.
- 18 Nov 2015 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to an Otonomy media release.