Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of APD421 (Amisulpride for IV Injection) as Treatment of Established Post-operative Nausea and Vomiting, in Patients Who Have Had no Prior Prophylaxis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Amisulpride (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Acacia Pharma
- 12 Aug 2016 Detailed data from this trial will be presented in scientific meetings and submitted for publication in a peer-reviewed journal, as reported in an Acacia Pharma media release.
- 12 Aug 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (Success in primary PONV treatment, defined as no emetic episodes from 30 minutes to 24 hours after administration of study medication and no administration of further anti-emetic medication at any time in the 24-hour period after administration of study medication.), as reported in an Acacia Pharma media release.
- 12 Aug 2016 Results published in an Acacia Pharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History