Clinical and Biological Evaluation of the Novel CD30/CD16A Tetravalent Bispecific Antibody (AFM13) in Relapsed or Refractory CD30-Positive Lymphoma With Cutaneous Presentation: A Biomarker Phase Ib/IIa Study
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AFM 13 (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Affimed Therapeutics
- 16 Jun 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 02 Nov 2016 According to an Affimed Therapeutics media release, this study was initially planned as an investigator sponsored trial to be led by Columbia University, the company now intends to conduct it as a company-sponsored trial.
- 04 Aug 2015 This trial is expected to be initiated in the fourth quarter of 2015 according to an Affimed media release.