AA Phase 1b Dose Escalation Study to Assess the Safety of AFM13 in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma (KEYNOTE- 206).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AFM 13 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms KEYNOTE- 206
- Sponsors Affimed Therapeutics
- 01 Aug 2017 According to an Affimed media release, the company has completed the escalation phase and initiated the dose expansion cohort.
- 30 Mar 2017 According to an Affimed Therapeutics media release, company has completed recruitment into the third dose cohort. Further update on the study is expected in the second half of 2017.
- 11 Jan 2017 According to an Affimed Therapeutics media release, company completed recruitment in the second dose cohort. Further updates on the study are expected in the first half of 2017.