KRP-114V phase III clinical trials - a double-blind comparative study over to verify the efficacy and safety of KRP-114V with an overactive bladder patients targeted
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vibegron (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kyorin Pharmaceutical
- 06 Jun 2017 According to the Roivant Sciences media release, the primary endpoint Efficacy (The average number of urgency per 1 day, etc.), Safety Timepoints Bladder diary, Adverse event and adverse drug reaction has been met.
- 13 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 May 2015 New trial record