A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo Controlled, Multicenter Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of The Beta-3 Agonist KRP-114V in Japanese Subjects With Symptoms of Overactive Bladder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vibegron (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kyorin Pharmaceutical
- 06 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Jun 2017 According to the Roivant Sciences media release, the primary endpoint Efficacy (The average number of urgency per 1 day, etc.), Safety Timepoints Bladder diary, Adverse event and adverse drug reaction has been met.
- 13 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.