A Phase IV, Open-Label, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Safety and the 1-year Persistence of Antibody Response Among Children Who Received 4 Doses of the GSK MenACWY Conjugate Vaccine at 2, 4, 6 and 12 Months of Age in South Korea
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis Vaccines
- 09 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Feb 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Feb 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.