Phase I/II Study of Olaparib and Temozolomide in Patients With Recurrent Small Cell Lung Cancer Following Failure of Prior Chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 08 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Feb 2017 Status changed to recruiting.
- 05 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 38 to 29.