A Phase 3b, Open Label, Controlled, Multi-Center, Extension Study to Assess the Persistence of Bactericidal Activity at 4 to 7.5 Years After Two Dose Primary Series of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals Meningococcal B Recombinant Vaccine and the Response to a Third Dose in Adolescents and Young Adult Subjects Who Previously Participated in Parent Studies V72_41 (NCT01423084) and V72P10 (NCT00661713), Compared to Naïve Healthy Controls
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group B OMV Novartis (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group B infections; Meningococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 30 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 15 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Jul 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Aug 2016 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.