Observational Prospective Study to Document the Effectiveness of Dysport in Patients Suffering From Upper Limb Spasticity (ULS) After Stroke, Under Conditions of Routine Clinical Practice
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 30 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2015 New trial record