Evaluation of Repeat Administration of Purified Poloxamer 188 in Vaso-Occlusive Crisis of Sickle Cell Disease (EPIC-E): An Open-Label Safety Extension Trial Assessing Repeat Administration of MST-188 (Purified Poloxamer 188) Injection in Subjects With Sickle Cell Disease Experiencing Vaso Occlusive Crisis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Poloxamer 188 (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia; Veno-occlusive disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms EPIC-E
- Sponsors Amgen; Mast Therapeutics
- 26 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 13 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2015 According to a Mast Therapeutics media release, this study is expected to remain open for approximately one year.