Pilot Study of Dornase Alfa (Pulmozyme) Therapy for Acquired Ventilator Associated Infection in Preterm and Late Preterm Infants in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dornase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Neonatal respiratory distress syndrome; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PVAIN
- 15 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Apr 2017.
- 18 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 31 May 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.