Phase 2a Randomized, Single-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 24-week Escalating Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Clinical Activity of 3 Concentrations of Locally Applied MBN-101 to Infected Osteosynthesis Sites
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MBN 101 (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Microbion Corporation
- 14 Feb 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 36 to 24.
- 16 Jun 2016 According to a Microbion Corporation media release, this study is partially funded by a grant #W81XWH-12-2-0100 from the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD), Military Infectious Diseases Research Program and managed by the University of Pennsylvania.
- 16 Jun 2016 According to a Microbion Corporation media release, first patient in this trial has been enrolled at Thomas Jefferson Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.