A Randomized Study of a GM-CSF Secreting Allogeneic Pancreatic Cancer Vaccine With Our Without a PD-1 Blockade Antibody (Nivolumab) for the Neoadjuvant and Adjuvant Treatment of Patients With Surgically Resectable Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tumour cell vaccine-GVAX (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Nivolumab
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 10 Feb 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Feb 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Feb 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.