A Phase 2a Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, and PK Study of Encochleated Amphotericin B (CAMB/MAT2203) in Patients With Mucocutaneous Candidiasis Who Are Refractory or Intolerant to Standard Non-Intravenous Therapies
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amphotericin B (Primary)
- Indications Mucocutaneous candidiasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAMB
- Sponsors Aquarius Biotechnologies; Matinas BioPharma
- 05 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 05 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 03 Jun 2017 According to a Matinas BioPharma media release, interim data (n=2) from the study has been presented at The American Society for Microbiology's ASM Microbe 2017 Conference.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History