A Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Intravenous (IV) and Powder for Oral Suspension Formulations of Posaconazole (POS) in Immunocompromised Pediatric Subjects With Neutropenia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Posaconazole (Primary) ; Posaconazole (Primary)
- Indications Neutropenia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 15 May 2017 Treatment arm has been increases from 4 to 6 (6 mg/kg dose of POS has added) and patients number also increases.
- 15 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 84.
- 26 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.