An Open-label, Single Arm, Multiple Dose, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of QR-110 in Subjects With Leber's Congenital Amaurosis (LCA) Due to c.2991+1655A>G Mutation (p.Cys998X) in the CEP290 Gene
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs QR 110 (Primary)
- Indications Leber congenital amaurosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors ProQR Therapeutics
- 27 Apr 2017 According to a ProQR Therapeutics media release, Stephen R. Russell is the principal investigator of the trial.
- 27 Apr 2017 According to a ProQR Therapeutics media release, top-line results from this trial are expected in 2018.
- 27 Apr 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting, according to a ProQR Therapeutics media release.