A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, 2-way Crossover Study in Subjects With Parkinson's Disease With Moderate to Severe Levodopa-induced Dyskinesia, to Assess the Efficacy, Safety/Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of JM-010
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs JM 010 (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bukwang Pharmaceutical
- 12 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jun 2015 According to a Bukwang Pharma and Contera Pharma media release, the first patient was dosed for this study in June 2015 and the company has planned to complete the dosing of at least 25 patients by first quarter 2016 followed by reporting later in H1 2016.
- 27 May 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.