A Single-blind, Multicenter Pilot Study to Investigate the Safety and Tolerability of a 14 Day Oral Treatment With Different Doses of the Chymase Inhibitor BAY1142524 in Comparison to Placebo in Clinically Stable Patients With Left-ventricular Dysfunction After Myocardial Infarction
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BAY 1142524 (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CHIARA MIA 1
- Sponsors Bayer
- 07 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Mar 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.