A phase III study of M801801 in plaque psoriasis patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Betamethasone butyrate propionate/maxacalcitol (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Maruho
- 28 Mar 2016 According to a company media release, Chugai has acquired the marketing approval of "Marduox Ointment" (Marduox) for the indication of psoriasis vulgaris, which has been jointly developed by Chugai and Maruho.
- 27 May 2015 New trial record
- 25 May 2015 Chugai Pharmaceutical has submitted a New Drug Application (NDA) to the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare for a combination topical drug preparation of maxacalcitol and betamethasone butyrate propionate based on the data from this study.