A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active Comparator-Controlled Clinical Trial to Estimate the Efficacy and Safety of Imipenem/Cilastatin/Relebactam (MK-7655A) Versus Colistimethate Sodium + Imipenem/Cilastatin in Subjects With Imipenem-Resistant Bacterial Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cilastatin/imipenem/relebactam (Primary) ; Colistimethate sodium; Imipenem/cilastatin
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESTORE-IMI 1
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 03 Oct 2017 This trial has been completed in Lithuania, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 27 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.