A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of TRC101 in Subjects With Chronic Kidney Disease and Low Serum Bicarbonate Levels
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TRC 101 (Primary)
- Indications Acidosis; Kidney disorders; Renal failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Tricida
- 09 Jan 2017 Topline results published in a Tricida media release.
- 05 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 27 Sep 2016 Change in treatment arms from 4 to 6 with increase in patient numbers from 101 to 130.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History