A Phase I, Open-Label, Multiple-Dose, Dose Escalation and Expansion Study to Investigate the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of the BTK Inhibitor BGB-3111 in Subjects With B-Cell Lymphoid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BGB 3111 (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 14 Jun 2017 According to a BeiGene media release, as of 31 March 2017, 69 patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) and small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL) (18 TN, 51 R/R) were enrolled in the study.
- 14 Jun 2017 According to a BeiGene media release, clinical data from this study was presented at the 14th International Conference on Malignant Lymphoma (14-ICML) 2017.
- 14 Jun 2017 According to a BeiGene media release, results published in the media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History