A Phase I, Open-Label, Multiple-Dose, Dose Escalation and Expansion Study to Investigate the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of the BTK Inhibitor BGB-3111 in Subjects With B-Cell Lymphoid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zanubrutinib (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 09 Dec 2017 According to a BeiGene media release, preliminary data from the study has been presented in an oral presentation at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting.
- 09 Dec 2017 According to a BeiGene media release, as of September 15, 2017 99 patients with NHL subtypes other than chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma and Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia were enrolled in the study.
- 09 Dec 2017 Preliminary results published in a BeiGene media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History