A 24-week, multicenter, exploratory, two arm study to assess the effect of Dimethyl fumarate on Immune-Modulatory Action on T cells in patients with relapsing remitting Multiple Sclerosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dimethyl fumarate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIMAT-MS
- 10 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 10 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 10 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.