A Two-arm Phase II Clinical Study of the Clinical Efficacy and Safety of Tosedostat in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) After Failure of Hypomethylating Agent-based Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tosedostat (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IST-CTI-MDS
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=12) assessing efficacy, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 01 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Mar 2021.
- 01 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History