A Phase 2, Open-label, Controlled, Multi-center Extension Study to Evaluate 4-year Antibody Persistence and Booster Response Following MenABCWY Vaccination in Healthy Adolescents and Young Adults Who Previously Participated in Studies V102_02 (NCT01210885) and V102_02E1 (NCT01367158)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A B C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group B infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis Vaccines
- 14 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.