A Phase II Study of IMGN901 (Lorvotuzumab Mertansine; IND #: TBD, NSC: 783609) in Children With Relapsed or Refractory Wilms Tumor, Rhabdomyosarcoma, Neuroblastoma, Pleuropulmonary Blastoma, Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor (MPNST) and Synovial Sarcoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lorvotuzumab mertansine (Primary)
- Indications Nerve sheath neoplasms; Neuroblastoma; Pulmonary blastoma; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Synovial sarcoma; Wilms' tumour
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2017 Results assessing the efficacy and tolerability of lorvotuzumab mertansine at the adult recommended phase 2 dose in children with relapsed tumors, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 20 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.