Phase I-II Pilot Study to Evaluate the Immune-mediated Effects of an Autologous Tumor-derived Heat Shock Protein-peptide Complex 96 (HSPPC-96) Combined With Ipilimumab in Patients With Therapeutically Unresectable Stage III or Stage IV Malignant Melanoma
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vitespen (Primary) ; Ipilimumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 22 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Dec 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Dec 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Jan 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.