A 52-Week Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Efficacy and Safety Study of Reslizumab 110 mg Fixed, Subcutaneous Dosing in Patients With Uncontrolled Asthma and Elevated Blood Eosinophils
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Reslizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 08 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Sep 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jan 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.