Adapalene vs. Placebo as Prophylaxis for anti-EGFRs-induced Acne-like rash, a Randomized left-right Comparative Evaluation (APPEARANCE)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adapalene (Primary) ; Minocycline
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APPEARANCE
- 29 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 08 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.